Featured image in blog posts no longer showing

Hi!

I’ve been enjoying the X Theme for awhile now, despite only barely knowing any CSS/HTML. Suddenly (I’m guessing maybe since yesterday?) all my featured images for the blog went poof:
http://lisamedin.com/blog

If I move the mouse cursor above the title of the blog posts, the “link to the post” graphics appear like if the image were still there, but invisible. The images also “load” properly according to the browsers’ (Safari & Chrome) source, too, it’s just not there; not on the main blog page, not on the individual blog post pages.

A friend helped me sort out some kinks early on by using the X Child theme so I know the problem MIGHT lie there; but I don’t even know where to start looking, or what to look for. The blog page looks boring and plain without the featured images and I’m out of ideas.

Thanks in advance, I’m grateful for any advice I can get at this point!

//Lisa M

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for posting in! I have checked your site and I think I know the caused of this issue. Did you install Resume Builder plugin recently? A certain css code from the plugin removes the featured image. To resolve this conflict, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.site .has-post-thumbnail img.wp-post-image,
.site .entry-thumb img {
    display: block !important;
}

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.