Featured Image Align on Post Page

Hello, I used this forum post to get done what I wanted. However, the container that would have been around the featured image is still there. Can you tweak so I can remove it?

Thanks!

Hi @gallagherBD,

Thanks for writing to us.

It is not possible to provide you perper solution without checking the exact page URL. It would be better if you could provide a marking screenshot as well about your requirements.

Thanks

http://petrill.gallagherbd.com/current-projects/jackson-point-townhomes/

Hi @gallagherBD,

You have a custom code below that forces your manually featured image to go to the right.

.single .entry-thumb {
    width: 50%;
    margin-right: 3%;
    float: right;
} 

I want you to change it to:

.single .entry-thumb {
    float: left;
}

Please note that providing custom CSS is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS and further enhancements should be directed to a third party developer.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks!

Looks clean but is now just thumbnail size and still have the grey box where the featured image was.

Hi @gallagherBD,

To remove the grey box(grey border) please add this CSS code under X/Pro–>Theme Option —>CSS

.single-post .type-post .entry-featured {
    border: none;
}

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps you.
Thanks

awesome. Thanks!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.