Here is my site: http://superior-processing.com/
The featured icon element does not link to the page I want it to even though I’ve put the link in the HREF section. Why is this?
Please help.
Thanks,
Meg
Here is my site: http://superior-processing.com/
The featured icon element does not link to the page I want it to even though I’ve put the link in the HREF section. Why is this?
Please help.
Thanks,
Meg
Hi Meg,
Thank you for writing in. But sorry I am not entirely certain of what “featured icon” that you’re referring to. I only see a one image on your homepage that is full of icons which is properly linked to your http://superior-processing.com/technical-information/ page. Please clarify.
The issue that I am seeing there is with the other images, they are not showing up as it seems they are still pointing to your dev server (http://superior-processing.dev/) (https://prnt.sc/frsa1a).
Cheers!
The featured icon is a element you can drag onto the cornerstone theme and link them. But it wasn’t working and I joined a X theme FB group where they told me “it just does that”. So I think you guys should still check it out. However, since I made this for a client, I needed a quick fix.
So I took a screenshot of the icons, deleted the featured icons and linked the screenshot.
Hi Meg,
Thank you for the clarification, so it was the Feature Box, you made a one full-width image out of it.
When you created the Feature box, did you fill the Link Text field? You need to fill the Link Text and the HREF.
Thanks,
Ah yes, the Feature Box. I did fill in the HREF and Link text, but it didn’t work.
Hey Meg,
I added HREF and Link Text in my test site and it is working fine at my end.

If I click read more It takes me to the website URL I have entered in the box. The link is not for entire Feature Box.
Regards
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.