Featured Bullet Lists Not Formatting Properly On #Pro 1.2.4

Hi,

I’ve just tested the Pro 1.2.4 update on my staging server and everything appears to be fine except the featured bullet lists that aren’t displaying properly.

If you look at the live site - https://befairmarketing.co/website-design/ (I have these featured lists on each internal page), you’ll see the number is on the left and then headline is next to it and the descriptive text is underneath as it should be. See screenshot 1

And if you take a look at the staging server or Screenshot 2 you’ll see that the featured list appears as number, headline, description on top of each other. such as here - http://staging.befair-dev.flywheelsites.com/website-design/

I will attach login credentials in a private message just below.

Thanks for your help.

Dan

1 Like

Hi Dan,

It is showing up fine on my end.

Kindly clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.