Featured Blog on Home Page

Hi,
I am using the classic recent posts element to feature my latest blog post on my home page: https://www.newmoonholisticlife.com

For some reason, the size of this has gotten WAY smaller - it used to fill the whole space. I did not make any changes to the site and I am uploading the same size image as I always have, but something has happened. Could you take a look and provide me with any sort of help or what you notice as to why this featured post is so small now?

Thank you!

Hi Kate,

Thanks for reaching out!

Do you have a mockup or a screenshot on how it looks like before? so that we will know the actual output of the featured blog. Also, would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check the setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc,
I don’t have a recent screenshot unfortunately, but I have attached a screenshot of what this area used to look like. You can see here the blog article is much larger. That used to be the same size that it was where it is now much smaller (I just moved it over to the left instead of the right).

I have shared credentials for you. Thank you!

Hello Kate,

I can not see any screenshots in your post. In case if you want the blog post featured image to be in the large size you can achieve it by using custom CSS code under X—>Theme Option—>CSS

.x-recent-posts.cf.horizontal {
    width: 100%;
}

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.