I think that it would be very helpful to have an advanced element that is an image background with adjustable transparent color overlay and a text layer on top with position options. I see that the new Pro header builder has some of this functionality and I would like to see it brought to the content builder also.
1 Like
Hi There,
Thank you for the feedback, but you could actually do that with section’s background-image and row’s background-color as the overly.
Section background image with an overlay background color
Cheers!
You can kind of do the same thing but it’s not really the same thing as what I’m suggesting. I am looking for a caption on an image that is not a section background. Also, the row background does not cover the full area of the section.
This could be a nice addition, +1
Thanks for your feedback. I’ll forward this feature request.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.