Feature Request: Translate Front-end strings in Theme Options

Hi Guys,

I have a proposal regarding translating X and Pro.

I believe that large portion of X and Pro customer base are people who build single-language sites, (not multilingual), but in a language other than English.

Multilingual plugins are overkill in that case, but on the other hand, manual translation is too complex for many users, especially beginners. And even if they do it, they often omit strings that are not immediately obvious. This makes their sites looking unprofessional.

I believe that all that hassle is really not needed. I believe that there should be a section in Theme Options, to easily override those few front-end strings.

Here are few:

%s Comments
Type and Press “enter”
    Leave a Reply
 <a href="%1$s" aria-label="%2$s">Logged in as %3$s</a>. <a href="%4$s">Log out?</a>
  (column name) Comment
submit
<i class="x-icon-edit" data-x-icon=""></i> Edit -> <i class="x-icon-edit" data-x-icon=""></i>
Reply <span class="comment-reply-link-after"><i class="x-icon-reply" data-x-icon=""></i></span>
(noun) Comment
Read More
Nothing to Show Right Now

Solving this would be of a huge benefit to non-English users, who really don’t need any multilingual capabilities, but just the front-end in their own language.

Thanks!

Poz ! :slight_smile:

I will forward your thread to our developers.

Thank you, hope to see you soon!

Joao

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.