Feature Request/Support

The classic text element is now more annoying to use. I have to click 3 times before getting to the rich editor. Can you make it make the way it used to be. If using classic text element, I should be able to edit my text right when I click on it, not having to go through Click to Edit> Then HTML> the rich editor.

It’s now more work to do simple tasks.

Sorry if I shouldn’t post this on here.

Hi @myazbeck

Thanks for writing around! We certainly appreciate the feedback! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thanks!

Thank you very much!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.