Feature Request: Support for ACF Pro Fields

Just wanted to start a conversation about ACF Pro fields support. Feel free to chime in on if you are using the integrated ACF Pro extension and its super powers. It would be a game changer if Cornerstone supports its fields other than text to design the post template without hacking the code.

Is this feature in the minds of Themeco to be implemented in near future?

1 Like

That would be great! +1

Hi Folks!

Definitely an interesting thought, what sort of work flow would you envisage?

Perhaps Cornerstone elements for each field type within ACF, which can then be dragged to the content area?

One downside potentially is, the live preview may not work with the actual content output by ACF, as most will be dynamic based on other factors.

Thanks!

1 Like

As a starter, even if we are able to drag and drop ACF fields as Cornerstone elements and assign field names to it in skeleton mode would be good.

Getting a preview would be - Just Amazing.

I would use this with Global blocks and assign to Custom posts so I can actually layout and design the page better. Ahh… the possibilities…

Interesting idea for sure! I’ll add it as a feature request and who knows what’ll happen in the future. :slight_smile:

Thanks @Jack. I remain hopeful.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.