Elementor has just been updated with some pretty amazing features. The one that has really drawn my eye is the ability to use their builder to create “single” templates, archive templates, search results etc.
This is massive in terms of control over the front end design without having to create child theme templates and edit the code.
I bought a license and played around with it yesterday and it works really, really well. I have been using X, and now Pro, for a few years now and this is the first time I’ve seriously considered using something else for the next website. You can do everything with just the Twenty-Seventeen theme, new header, footer, page/post/archive templates, typography, colours. Some of the controls aren’t quite as granular, and some a more
I would love to see this implemented into Pro. At the moment, compared to Elementor, Pro feel very limited by the stacks and theme options.
Just some ideas.