Feature Request : Gradients, Custom Post Order, Dynamic Content, Parallax

Hi guys,

I bought my first X licence in 2015 and I’m now an intensive Pro user. I have a few suggestions for features that should be of top of your dev list and that are painfully missing in Pro.

• Gradients : We need text gradients, backgrounds gradients, border gradients… some of these are on Divi and Elementor and it’s a real added value to make beautiful design quickly. Custom css is great but it’s time consuming.
  • Custom post order : I’m actually building a website with a lot of custom posts and to make them appear in alphabetical order, I need to create a custom page for each category and use the Query builder… It would be so easy if we could add Dynamic Content in the “Taxonomy” section of the Query builder.
  • Dynamic Content : I’d like to be able to use dynamic content for everything! Particularly for colors set up with ACF Pro and in the Query builder.
  • Parallax : We should have an easy way to parallax everything we want. Text, buttons, icons… anything !

Please tell me if some of these ideas are currently in development and if there’s an easier way to achieve sorting custom post in alphabetical order in an archive page.

Best.

1 Like

These would be great additions. Gradients have been discussed before and I believe they wanted to add those in. That was a good while ago though.

Let’s cross our fingers :crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

We like that. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.