Feature Request Font Preview

Hello and happy new year to everyone! :slight_smile:

I am building a new website for a customer and one thing that I have an issue with, is the lack of font previews in the customizer. I always have to go on Google, check the font I want, go back to the customizer and look for the specific font. It would be much easier and quicker, if the font list would show previews of the selected font or a tooltip or so.

Is this something that has been requested already?

Cheers,

Umberto

Hey Umberto,

This is not possible in the Customizer and there’s no request for this. But, the feature you’re looking for is already available in the Font Manager. Go to X / Pro > Launch > Templates > Fonts.

Thanks.

Oh ok - I see. I’m gonna check it out. Thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.