Feature Request: Editing Text In-line

I don’t know if you have an actual feature request/suggestion section. I couldn’t find it, so feel free to move if needed.

First. I really like Cornerstone. I have used Visual Composer, Cornerstone, and the previous version of Thrive Architect (when it was Thrive Content Builder)…

For the most part I think Cornerstone is better than the other two based on when I used them.

A major feature I would be extremely helpful is being able to edit text in-line, rather than in a box on the side of the page. It’s a feature Thrive Architect offers and would be very welcome in Cornerstone.

It would be a time saver to be able to click the element and immediately start typing versus having to click a second time into text area on the side. That’s not a feature of Pro is it?

Just food for thought. Thanks.

Hi There,

We certainly appreciate the feedback! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.