Please can you introduce Conditional Logic to your blocks and sections etc, this would be awesome.
Hello @dfinch,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your ticket. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.
Thanks.
Sorry it’s taken me ages to respond but I wanted to take some time to decide what I wanted to do.
When button in the “Latest Snow Maps” section is clicked I’d like it if another section could slide down and show content, in this case risk maps.

Hi There,
Sorry, but that will require a customization which is something that we can not provide support with. You might want to try the Tabbed Content Element instead.
Thanks,
Ok but is it likely that you’ll add this feature in the future?
Hello @dfinch,
Yes, for sure we can take this as a feature request. I have added the same into our issue tracker.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.