Feature Lists side by side in one column

Morning,

I am creating a price page for our business and am running into a little snag. I really wanted to turn the feature list from vertical to horizontal. I found on another thread that is only achieved through a large amount of CSS I don’t really have the time to dig into. I am in no way an expert at CSS… more of a I know what I am reading type of understanding.

I am wanting to reduce the space between very specific feature lists on the page. I also am really wanting to put two feature lists next to each other in one column so they don’t take up so much room on the screen; especially the mobile screen.

Any thoughts? I thought about giving the lists i want to be closer together I could give a class name to, but didn’t have any luck with it when I tried.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I will appreciate any information you have.

Best Regards,

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The classic feature lists element will display vertically. If you need to display horizontal, you can make use of the classic feature box element instead:

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your quick response! I have looked at the feature box and it doesn’t allow me to display the prices and options in the same format as the classic feature list. I am completely okay with using the same feature lists for these items.

How can I reduce the padding of the feature list items within very specific feature lists?

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

Please add a custom class,custom-list in the Classic feature list element’s Class box.
Now add this CSS code in theme option’s CSS

.custom-list.x-feature-list .x-feature-box.top-text>div {
padding-bottom:1em;
}

Content-Draft-Content-X

Feel free to change the padding-bottom value as per your design.

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps you.
Thanks

You all never cease to be awesome and I thank you!

I am having an issue thought putting in the class name. I have it in the elements class name section and have placed the css in the pages css section. Still no change. I know its me, i just dont know what it is that i am missing.

Thank you again,

Hi Stephanie,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your feature lists settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Stephanie,

I tried to login with the given credentials but the password seems incorrect for the given username. Please double check your username/password.

I tested the custom CSS in my local setup and it seems to be working fine, instead of adding custom CSS in Theme Options, you can paste it in Cornerstone’s CSS section instead. You might have a syntax error in your Global CSS which could be preventing the CSS to work.

To test that you can remove all of your CSS and paste the CSS provided above only. If it works then you can check for the errors in your code, here’s a tool that can help you in finding and fixing the errors http://csslint.net/

Hope this helps!

Morning,

Thank you for your response. I tried what you said but I don’t think I did it correctly.

I updated the Secure note for you to log in if you get a chance. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Stephanie

Hey Stephanie,

I tried to login with the given credentials but unfortunately, it is not working. Please double-check your username/password and send us again.

Thanks

I apologize, I am in no way attempting to waste your time. You all have helped me tons and I cant thank you enough.

I have reset the password.

Hi Stephanie,

The credentials still do not work for us.
Please double-check it again.

Thank you.

Secure Note Updated. I completely logged out and back to make sure it worked. I apologize again.

Hi Stephanie,

Unfortunately, the credentials still not working, please double check.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.