Feature Lists formatted incorrectly after updating to Cornerstone version 2.1.4

Hi. I know several others have posted about this problem, but I haven’t found a solution to the problem by reading their posts. Also, I wanted the support team to be aware that I am also having a problem with Feature Lists since the last update. Like others who have posted, I am seeing the icon on Feature Lists displayed above the text instead of to the left of the text as it should be when Cornerstone version 2.1.4 is installed.

There is a slight wrinkle to the problem I’m seeing, though. The Feature Lists are displaying correctly on my desktop computer using both the Firefox browser and the Chrome browser but are displaying incorrectly on my Android phone.

Please note that I have already ensured that I have the latest version of both X and Cornerstone installed and have cleared WPSupercache’s cache, my phone’s browser cache, Firefox’s cache, and Chrome’s cache, but I am still seeing the problem on my phone but not anywhere else.

I was seeing the problem on all my websites that use a Feature List and always only on my phone. I am currently working around the problem on all but one of my websites by using Cornerstone version 2.1.3. The Feature Lists work correctly on all my devices when I use version 2.1.3 instead of 2.1.4.

The one website page where I left the problem in place is http://lathernlace.com/contact-map/. Once again, I only see this problem on my phone, so if it loads correctly on your device, don’t assume that there is no problem.

With so many users having issues with Feature Lists since the update, this problem needs to receive attention from the theme developers. I noticed in the Changelog that there was a bug fix for “Feature list connector improperly displaying on large screens.” Perhaps the fix for large screens somehow introduced a bug for small screens.

Thanks in advance for your help with this issue.

–Darlene

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Before we go further and investigate it, what do you see on your mobile device? Would you mind providing the screenshot of the issue you’re getting? This is what I see on my android device

What phone, android version, and browser version you’re testing it with? I’m not concluding that there is an issue, nor there is no issue. What’s needed first is to gather information and reproduce the issue on our end.

Thanks!

Thanks for your help with this.

I have attached the screenshot you requested. As you see, the text is below the icons in the feature list on my Android phone.

Here is the information you requested about my phone and browser:
Samsung
Model number: SGH-T399
Android version: 4.2.2
Browser: Android WebView 1

Thanks again,
Darlene

Hey Darlene,

I can’t investigate this issue because I don’t have the specific device or an emulator. I’ll post this to our issue tracker so our development team could be made aware once they go through the list of reports. If this is important to you, please revert to an earlier version where you said it works.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.