Feature List Title Size

Hello, I recently went through and added responsive text for my custom headlines using .x-custom-headline and that works great. However when I did so my feature list went from having normal size headlines to have similarly large ones. They are responsive which is great, but they are much too big now and I’d like to get them back to the much smaller size font I had before. I tried adding more responsive text using .x-feature-list-headline and .x-feature-list-title but that modifies all the text in the feature list and makes it very large. How do I make the feature list titles responsive and also make the font size for them (but not the text below them) controllable?

Thanks

Hello @totalgeek,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

On my end feature list is working fine when viewing website on website. Please see screenshot. https://screencast.com/t/iaPIYWU1

Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to adjust font size.

@media only screen and (min-width: 500px) {.x-feature-box-title {font-size: 25px !important;}}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.