Feature list title not changing size with my css

Hello,

im using Ethos stack.

Ive run into an issue I cannot seem to resolve. Not matter what I do, my “font-size: 17px !important” on my .x-feature-box-title is not being recognised. the color and font-family do, just not font-size.

on this page: http://evolutionarycollective.com/er-course-new/

under the title: Patricia’s promise

Thanks,
Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Unfortunately, the page you have given is page not found. I can’t access it at the moment. I even tried to check the source code to see if there’s CSS syntax error that might result to this issue but then the CSS is not there. Please give us the correct link so we can investigate.

Hi Lely,

Yes absolutely my fault, we shifted the page to a new url yesterday. it is: http://evolutionarycollective.com/evolutionary-relationships-course

Thanks,
Sophie

Hi Sophie,

I can see it is correctly added but not working. Please make sure to add semi-colon at the end of each of those property on you custom CSS. Like below, the semi colon for padding is missing:

.promise-box2{max-width:600px;margin:-10px auto 30px;padding:0 0 10px; }

If you have caching, make sure to clear cache too. If the issue persists after that, can you give us credentials so we can check further?

Thanks Lely,

I could not see the missing semi colon in the code you pasted, but I did find a missing one in the rest of the css on my page, and now it is working.

Glad to hear it’s now sorted.

Cheers!