Hey there
i have no idea but suddenly my feature list looks like this:
any idea? Thanks a lot 
Hey there
i have no idea but suddenly my feature list looks like this:
any idea? Thanks a lot 
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
It’s because of this added stylesheet in your site.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css">
If it’s added through a custom code then please remove it, else, you should disable your plugin one by one while check if the issue disappears. Then you’ll see the culprit 
Thanks!
Thanks that helped a lot 
I have one last question:
I modified my menu bar.
I read the instruction for child theme. And created a header.php file for my code. somehwo it seems like there is an error in my menu bar…
you can see it the best when u load the site for the first time
can u help me? what i did wrong? Thx 
Hi there,
I checked your website and could not find any problem in the header. Would you please kindly open up a separate thread and give us detailed information about how you changed the header.php and what is the problem with the screenshot to follow up.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.