I am trying to add a custom graphic icon to the Feature List. As you can see I am adding an SVG and it is not appearing…
Take a look at this screenshot you can see the problem:

I am trying to add a custom graphic icon to the Feature List. As you can see I am adding an SVG and it is not appearing…
Take a look at this screenshot you can see the problem:

Hello There,
To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you in advance.
I have sorted this issue by using a new Pro element, thanks.
P.
Glad to hear you were able to sort it out. Have a nice day! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.