Feature List icons

Hi there,

I’m working on my home page of my website found here: http://fudge.jagelman.asia/ and I’m running into an issue with the Feature List element. I’m trying to put icons before each list item. When putting a fontawesome icon tag in the “content” section it appears in the design stage but does not appear on the front end when I publish it. These Feature Lists can be found under “FARM OVERVIEW”.

Also talking about back end functionality is there any way you can expand the section “content” into a block where it is easier to write in? Currently it is a bar and you have to type everything within that bar which makes it really hard to edit and navigate through the text. If this currently not a feature of the “Feature List” element do you think maybe in future updates it could be implemented?

I’ve seen the expand text box elsewhere with other elements and it would be really cool if we had it for this element too.

Thanks very much!

Hey @jagelman,

I tried to set icons in content area and it is working fine in my localhost, I am able to see icons in frontend too. Our team surely take a look at the content box, They will take it for consideration for expand feature.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information(Use Secure Note):

  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hey @rahul

thanks for your response. I provided the details as per request.

Regards

Hey @jagelman,

Somehow the font awesome CSS was unable to load on the front-end of the website and I think this was due to JetPack or Revolution slider plugin. So I Deactivated and Activated both the plugins and it did the trick :slight_smile:

Now icons are visible on your home page, Please take a look

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.