Feature List Duplication

Hi there,

About halfway down this page http://www.eurasianwhispers.com/manaschi-kyrgyzstan/ I have two feature lists in a columnised row, each with 5 items.

But for some reason when I look at the live page the left hand feature list is duplicated. I have checked the sections, rows, columns around the feature lists but I can’t see why this happening.

Can you see what is happening here?

Thank you,
EW

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi Paul,

Giving you the login credentials now.

Thank you,
EW

Hi,

I went ahead and removed the duplicated feature list.

Kindly check in your end.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Thank you, that all looks fine now.

Cheers
Ew

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.