How do I create anchor links from my feature list to items on the same page?
I would like a user to click on “Income” and it takes them to the “Median Income” section.
How do I create anchor links from my feature list to items on the same page?
I would like a user to click on “Income” and it takes them to the “Median Income” section.
Hi there,
Please follow the following:
1. Add an ID to the Median Income section through the customize option.

2. Add the ID name that you have added to the Median Income section in the href field of the income field item. if you have added median-income as the ID of the Median Income section. then the href field should have #median-income value.

Hope this helps.
Jade, thanks, but this isn’t working.
Hi there,
Please provide the link to your site so that we can check it.
Hi there,
Please add a value to the feature list item 's link text and href fields.

Hope this helps.
That worked!! Thanks!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.