Feature Icon Hyperlink/Open in New Window

Hello X Team,

http://ccrevents.bluetroop.com/corporate-events/

At the bottom in the beige strip with icons, I found out how to apply hyperlinks to the icons using JavaScript. There is one icon in the middle for “Online Store” that should should go to this external link… https://www.linkedgestores.com/catalog/ccr. I want it to open in a new window.

I’ve tried using the button for “Open In New Window” and won’t work.
I’ve tried using HTML in the HREF blank (“https://www.linkedgestores.com/catalog/ccr” target="_blank"), but won’t work.

How do I get it to open in a new window please.
Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

I changed the custom JS to this:

jQuery ( function( $ ) {

	$('.custom-feature-box .x-feature-box-text a:last-child').each( function() {

		$( this ).parent().parent().parent().find('.x-feature-box-graphic-inner i').wrap( '<a target="_blank" href="' + $( this ).attr('href') + '"></a>' );
		$( this ).remove();

	} );

});

It should be fine now.

Cheers!

Thank you very much!

http://ccrevents.bluetroop.com/

One other question. On the the same site, how would I change the global CSS to cause the top navigation (in the dark brown bar) to be centered? It seems to be justified left for now.

Hi,

To center it, you can add this in Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit Global CSS



.masthead-stacked .desktop .x-nav {
    text-align:center;
}

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li {
    display: inline-block;
    float: none;
    vertical-align: top;
}

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a {
    padding-top: 15px;
}

Hope that helps.

Works well, thank you!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.