Feature box

Hello there, I haven’t work with X for about three months and everything looks different from before. I need to spend some time to get confident with the new look and functions. First of all I found a strange behavior of feature box on my home page www.castello.it
Any suggestions thank you very much,
best regards,
Roberto

Hi There,

Your Feature boxes look normal, can you clarify?

Thank you

Hello Joao,

sorry for the delay. It happens only on safari Versione 10.1.2 (12603.3.6), it look like a flickering box

Best regards,

Roberto

Hi again,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.