Feature Box Vertical Align style

Hi, just to let you know something I found when upgrading from X 5.2.2 (CS 2.1.3) to X 5.2.5 (CS 2.1.7).
The feature box divs with vertical align used to have an inline style, like this:

<div class="x-feature-box-content" style="display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle;">

And now have a class, like this:

<div class="x-feature-box-content x-feature-box-align-v-middle">

However, I could’d find the class in any of the CSS sheets loaded in the site.

I solved it by adding the class to my page custom css:

.x-feature-box-align-v-middle {
  display: table-cell;
  vertical-align: middle;
}

Am I missing something?. Maybe it’s worth checking it out.
I hope this helps other with the same feature box valign issues.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing, it seems there is an issue with the latest update. I will submit this to our issue tracker for further review.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.