Hi! In Cornerstone I can see the feature box properly, with the hexagon shape around the icons. However, when I view the page (preview, not in Cornerstone) the shape doesn’t appear properly. See image attached.
Any ideas how to fix this? Thank you!

Hi! In Cornerstone I can see the feature box properly, with the hexagon shape around the icons. However, when I view the page (preview, not in Cornerstone) the shape doesn’t appear properly. See image attached.
Any ideas how to fix this? Thank you!

Hi,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.
Thank you.
www.sett.life/about/ thanks!
Hi There,
Your website is under construction.
Could you please provide us with your admin account as well?
Thanks.
Hi Thai,
Can you take a look again? The website is live.
Thanks,
Shahar
Hi Shahar,
I can see the issue. Look for the text element content on section one. Make sure that for every open font tag <font size="6"> there is a corresnponsing closing font tag like </font> else it will cause that error because that font will alter all fonts of the element until the closing tag is reach which in this case is missing.
Hope this helps.