Feature box appears different in Cornerstone and front end

I created feature boxes for my home page via Cornerstone which were working absolutely fine until this afternoon, when they began showing up as I wanted in Cornerstone but completely different in the front end. They now appear to have tiny icons and huge text, when I set them to have quite the opposite.

I haven’t installed any plugins today and the only changes I’ve made were changing colours of some text, uploading some images and adding something to global CSS to remove the shadows from button text.

I’ve tried making new feature boxes both in and out of the section I’m using and all now suffer from the same problem.

Any advice would be hugely welcome.

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.