Hello,
I have sucessfully added my “checkout pixel” to the checkout page, however I am completely lost as to how to add a pixel the purchase complete page. I am hoping you could shed some light on where to start in the process. Thanks!
Ryan
Hello,
I have sucessfully added my “checkout pixel” to the checkout page, however I am completely lost as to how to add a pixel the purchase complete page. I am hoping you could shed some light on where to start in the process. Thanks!
Ryan
Hi Ryan,
Regretfully, this particular issue is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with integrating FB purchase pixel. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.
Thank you for your understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.