Favicon isn't updating - tried everything

Hi, I’ve read through the other posts on this forum regarding this issue and though I’ve tried multiple things and cleared cache I can’t seem to get it to display.

I’ve added the path to the .ico file into the Customizer, as well as the image files for various sizes.

I’ve checked different browsers, cleared cache, etc. Not sure what else to do? Help! :slight_smile:

I’ll send login credentials in a private post.

Hi there,

There seems to be an issue with the icon file that you are using.

Kindly try converting it to a png file then upload it in your media folder and add the file path in the Theme Options.

Let us know how it goes.

Ok that worked. I thought I had to point to an ico file. Thanks!!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.