Favicon is not showing

Hi, I placed favicon on the website, but it still not showing after about 12 hrs. I used Customizer for that. WP cache cleared, browser cookies cleared. Any idea?
Thank you

Hi,

Try adding ?v=2 at the end of your Favicon Image Path

That will force the favicon to refresh.

For example:

Hope that helps.

Hi,
Thanks for the help.
Unfortunately, favicon is still not showing in none of the browsers (firefox, chrome, safari, IE). I can see favicon if i safe a page on the iPhone only - then i see logo of the the page as an icon on the desktop of my phone.

Please, advice. Thank you, Oleg

Hey Oleg,

I can see that you have uploaded favicons for Apply devices and Microsoft devices. For browser, it is not working because it seems that http://illusorystudio.com/favicon.ico?v=2 is no where to be found. Maybe you forgot to upload the file or please insert another favicon file and insert the url.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.