Favicon disappeared on front page and posts

Hi there, my favicon (.png) is not showing on the front page and also not on the post pages. For other static pages and archives it is working.

Hey @ArtOfSpring,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suspect that this is just a cache issue. Please clear all your 3rd party cache associated with your website and after doing that, please also clear your browser cache.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

I already did that and I’m sure it was working before. Don’t know why it is only showing on pages but not on front page or post pages.

Hey @ArtOfSpring,

Our themes do not handle the Favicon. It might be a 3rd party plugin causing the issue. Please perform the following troubleshooting steps to narrow down the factors.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization

If the issue only happens with the parent theme without 3rd party plugins and custom JS codes, we can dig in and investigate. Please keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated when we investigate. If you can’t do that in your live site, copy your live site to staging and give us staging access.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.