Fatal error with new install March 2018

I just bought from the 29 dollar special and installed x. After activating and trying to install plugins I keep getting a fata error no matter what I try to do. I have seen old topics, but after reading the March 2018 I do not know if tehy are valid.

Can you please help me with this. Here is a message I am getting. The others vary in line number and bytes trying to access:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4480 bytes) in /home/jmzdirec/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/i18n/app.php on line 37

Hi Therem

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you’re running out of your allocated memory. Could you please try increasing your PHP Memory limit by editing your wp-config.php file which can be located at the root of your WordPress installation.

You can edit the file using a text editor and then insert the following lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Then save the changes and test your site again.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

1 Like

I think that did the trick. Thank you very much

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.