Fatal error will attempting to install cornerstone plug in

I just installed the xtheme pro. I manually installed the cornerstone plug in but as I attempt to activate the plugin, and I am getting this error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base ______________ on line 6

Hi There,

Cornerstone plugin is built in to Pro theme so you don’t have to install/activate it anymore.

Regards!

Thank you. I realize I do the page editing in the lunch tab.

another question, Is there a way I can start of with this demo?

Hello @ntagoe,

As of now Pro doesn’t have functionality to import demo contents. We are working on the integrate this feature in future releases. The only way to kick start development with Renew is to import the demo content in a X Theme and then upgrade to Pro. However please note that Renew is a part of standard demo content family. That means upon importing the demo content you will only get home page and it’s structure along with placeholder images.

Pro is more powerful and flexible when it comes to developing websites. My recommendation would be to head over to our knowledgebase area, make your self comfortable with Pro by going through our documentations and then start website development with Pro. If you face any roadblocks kindly get in touch with us.

Thanks.