Fatal Error Site Gone

Hi,

Site down with this error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function generate_styles() on boolean in /home/www/public_html/main/public/assets/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/regions/class-regions.php:77 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/public_html/main/public/assets/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/regions/class-regions.php(22): Cornerstone_Regions->get_region_styles('header', Array) #1 /home/www/public_html/main/public/assets/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/utility/api.php(101): Cornerstone_Regions->register_header_styles(Array) #2 /home/www/public_html/main/public/assets/themes/pro/framework/functions/pro/bars/setup.php(72): cornerstone_setup_header_styles(Array) #3 /home/www/public_html/main/public/site/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): x_bars_setup_modules('') #4 /home/www/public_html/main/public/site/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #5 /home/www/public_html/main/public/site/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home/www/public_html/main/public/assets/themes/pro/fr in /home/www/public_html/main/public/assets/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/regions/class-regions.php on line 77

How to fix this?

HI there,

Thanks for writing in.

Looks like related to the function added through add_filter(), but I can’t verify that. Would you mind providing your site’s URL, admin and FTP login credentials in a secure note?

I like to check other parts of the site, the error is triggered from cornerstone’s core file, but probably a chained error which originates from unseen/custom code.

Thanks!

Hey,

I have restored my site to a previous version. Now it’s fine that error isn’t showing up again.

Thank you for your help.

Glad you were able to resolve it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.