Fatal Error on Website - Urgent Fix

We have a fatal error on our website, web hosting support claims fixes should be done from your side, take a look please, we sent you a password reset in case you forgot it since ThemeX support is one of the administrators. Hope for the fast reply, since the website is crucial for business.

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suspect that the issue has something to do with your PHP version. I suggest that you update your PHP version to 7.4 as WordPress recommendation. If you don’t know to update your PHP version, you may ask for help from your hosting provider.

If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

I cannot send you the access since WordPress isn’t working, can you try logging in using the data provided in secure note?!

Hi Jamie,

Withdrawing the post means that the issue was already solved on your end! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

Hi, we are running a restoration of the website. You can close this ticket. We will contact you again once restored.

Hi Jamie,

Great and let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.