Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/admin/addons/class-update-api.php on line 86

I cannot access my dashboard unless I manually delete theme and select a different one. I’ve tried updating the theme, which fixes the issue, but then my homepage layout breaks. We are running an OLD version of the X theme and want to update, but don’t want to lose our customized homepage layout.

Biggest issue is that I cannot investigate dashboard to get a better handle on what I need to copy/save to redeploy after update.

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/admin/addons/class-update-api.php on line 86

Hi,

If you want to update please follow these steps.

  1. Create full backup of your site.
  1. Deactivate and delete x-shortcodes plugin

  2. Update your theme to latest version.
    X 6.0.4

  3. Install Cornerstone By Going to X > Validate

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.