Fatal error, Can not activate most of the plug-ins..?Constant Contact Forms update issue..Please Help!

Hiya,
I’m using the X (Renew Stack) and trying to activate more plug ins and most of them at the moment give me this error message (trying to activate email forms plug in):

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare x_email_forms_admin_menu() (previously declared in /home4/tuomocoa/public_html/wp-content/plugins/x-email-mailchimp/email-integration/setup.php:41) in /home4/tuomocoa/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tco-email-forms/email-integration/setup.php on line 48

Also I get this message all the time on the top of WP site:
Constant Contact Forms requires PHP 5.4 or higher. Your hosting provider or website administrator should be able to assist in updating your PHP version.

help so much appreciated!
Tuomo

Hello Tuomo,

Thanks for writing in!

Please delete X Mailchimp plugin from Plugins > Installed Plugins as it’s is now deprecated and we have released new plugin, Email forms that you can install. Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

hi @Prasant

Thanks for reaching back =)

I tried that without success so far…

I also get a fatal error message as I’m trying to activate the “essential Grid” , “Convert Plus” , “Email forms” and the “the grid” plug ins…? I feel like there’s something bigger wrong in my set up…

Thanks for helping out,
Tuomo

Hi There,

Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to update your PHP version to at least v5.6.x or later and see if that helps.

Thanks!

hiya,

Ok I’ll try that and see how it goes… …cool it worked!!

Thanks much! =)

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile: