Fatal error: Call to undefined function x_values_separator() in /

Hi,

I can’t get to any content of my website.
I am using X-Theme
The message I get is the following:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function x_values_separator() in /home/smitjes2/public_html/startupright.nl/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins/section.php on line 181

My website was workling well before.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks!

Kind regards, Theo

Hello Theo,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try deleting Cornerstone from Plugins > Installed plugins. Deleting Cornerstone won’t have any effect on the content. After that visit X > Overview and Cornerstone should get automatically installed. Let’s see if that resolves the problem you are facing. If issue still persists please share login details along with website URL in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hi,

After deleting the Cornerstone plugin X tried to install Cornerstone again.
An error occured (the folder Cornerstone already exists)
I deleted the folder and visited X> Overview and it installed Cornerstone again and my website is up.
Problem solved!

Thanks for your help!

Glad it’s okay now and thanks for sharing!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.