Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in /home/cburnett1/public_html/chrisburnettquartet.com/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 900

I can’t edit or customize or access the X theme appearance panel.

I get this error.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in /home/cburnett1/public_html/chrisburnettquartet.com/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php on line 900

It seems I need to clear the memory or extend it.

Thanks for your support.

Hello @cburnett1616,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

Yes, you need to extend it or on the usual terms, to increase it. Increasing your PHP Memory limit can be done by editing your wp-config.php file which can be located at the root of your WordPress installation.

You can edit the file using a text editor and then insert the following lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Then save the changes and test the Cornerstone.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.