Fatal Error after updating PHP

I just updated my PHP to 7.4 and when I tried to log back into my Dashboard I was met with the Fatal Error message:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ctype_upper() in /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ah/b178/ipg.mariawerriescom/public_html/fit4paradise_blog/wp-content/mu-plugins/endurance-page-cache.php:467 Stack trace: #0 /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ah/b178/ipg.mariawerriescom/public_html/fit4paradise_blog/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Endurance_Page_Cache->option_handler(‘cron’, Array, Array) #1 /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ah/b178/ipg.mariawerriescom/public_html/fit4paradise_blog/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #2 /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ah/b178/ipg.mariawerriescom/public_html/fit4paradise_blog/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ah/b178/ipg.mariawerriescom/public_html/fit4paradise_blog/wp-includes/option.php(486): do_action(‘updated_option’, ‘cron’, Array, Array) #4 /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ah/b178/ipg.mariawerriescom/public_html/fit4paradise_blog/wp-includes/cron.php(980): update_option(‘cron’, Arr in /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ah/b178/ipg.mariawerriescom/public_html/fit4paradise_blog/wp-content/mu-plugins/endurance-page-cache.php on line 467

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Please advise…

Hey Maria,

That error is not coming from our theme. It is your web host that can fix that.

Thanks so much for your reply! I will check with my host.

You’re welcome, Maria!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.