Fatal Error After Update

Hello - I just updated a few plugins and received this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’ in /home/content/50/11667450/html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/admin/class-updates.php on line 222

I understand this is a php issue but there’s not much I can do about that right now. I made the fix you suggested on this page: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-fatal-error-after-update/10199/3

The fix did not work and I received another error message: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[’ in /home/content/50/11667450/html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/admin/class-updates.php on line 233

The site is still down, what do I need to do to get everything up and running?

I am having the exact same problem. Website is now down and I have had friends in different locations throughout the U.S. test it and they are getting the same error.

Please help!

Hi @blkitty13,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

@discobot, please post a separate thread and include the error that you are getting so that we can check it as well.