Fatal error after conversion of X to pro - cannot activate plugin!

Hi, I received an email saying that I could change from x to pro, which I did. Then I find that I cannot activate the wp bakery visual composer - can I send you my credentials privately?
The site has become disfigured and my client still has not realised this so I am trying to solve this asap!!

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
wp bakery visual composer is working fine in “Pro”. Not sure exactly what happens in your setup. To help you find out the issue we need your website details.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Thanks

Hi there,

Please activate the WPBakery Page Builder plugin which comes bundled with X and that should work fine as it is supported by Pro.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.