Fashionista Header Questions

I trying to adjust the text content in the Fashionista header, and I’m not sure why it has me stumped. I’m trying to set things up like this site: https://www.hillaryberg.com/. I’ll likely have the site name, and maybe a couple of menu items so people wouldn’t have to use the hamburger menu right off. I’d like the text to just live in the white area.

The other thing is, when I scroll in Chrome and Safari, there’s a space beneath the image. I don’t know if resizing the image would help, but it’s fine in Firefox. I’ve attached a screenshot of this one.

Thank you.

Hello @madeby18,

Thanks for writing in! Please edit your header and in your Grid element set the Rows to auto.

If this is not helping we would love to check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey @madeby18,

Regretfully we cannot log in to the site. The given user credentials seems incorrect. Please double check the password and send it to us again.

Thank you.

Hi @madeby18,

It seems the Grid height is the reason behind your problem. I have added the following custom CSS code into the Grid > Customize > Element CSS, which set the Grid height to 100vh, and resolved the issue.

$el
{
    height:100vh;
}

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide any support for custom codes which means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it. Further customization should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail of One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.