Hi there I’m having trouble uploading the demo data. I’ve tried on multiple occasions and it has failed each time is there something I’m missing? or need to activate?
thanks
Hi there I’m having trouble uploading the demo data. I’ve tried on multiple occasions and it has failed each time is there something I’m missing? or need to activate?
thanks
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Which of the demo content you want to install? In most cases, it could that you have exhausted your PHP memory limit when you do the demo content installation. We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
And by the way, please make sure that you PHP version is version 7 or at least it has the recommended version inorder for WordPress to work.
We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.
Thank you for getting back to my but unfortunately that did not work. I"m trying to use the agency content. Food truck and wedding demo works fine.
Hi There,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
Thanks!