Failed to load wp-admin page after update

Hello,

I just upgrade my website xtheme to the latest version. However, the website frontpage showing error messages on the header as below:

/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/x/demo/legacy/content/img-21.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /XXX/wp-includes/init.php(265) : runtime-created function on line 1

Warning: gzinflate(): data error in /XXX/wp-includes/init.php(265) : runtime-created function on line 1

The worst is, I am unable to load the wp-admin. It only show a white page under the error messages.

I surfed the support forum and tried some suggestion for similar problem. I tried repair and optimise the database, I tried empty the theme and plugin folder, I tried reupload the entire x theme. Unfortunately, still no luck.

Any expert could help please?

Thank you very much.

Hi Percy,

It looks like there was an issue when you tried to update your theme. Try updating X manually through FTP.

Please check the steps here:

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,
Thank you very much.
Actually, the first time update was in the plugin page. After the problem occur, I tried re-upload the entire X theme and all plugins though ftp. However, the problem still exist.
Appreciate for the reply and suggestion.

Percy

Hey Percy,

In this case, please give us WordPress Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note so we could take a closer look at your setup.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

Appreciated for take a look in my case. I saved the WP admin and FTP access in the secure note.

Thank you very much.

Best
Percy

Hi Percy,

Thank you for providing the FTP information. I re-uploaded the latest version of the X theme and the warning about the X theme itself is gone. Now the warning is about gzinflate().

This something that is not related to our theme and seems to be related to the WordPress installation itself and the relation of it with the hosting service provider as the GZIP is something that hosting provider should have installed.

Please kindly contact your hosting service provider for that problem.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you very much for the fix. Yes, I agree that the gzinflate() warning is about other plugin then I have to fix later.

Do you have any idea why the wp-admin unable to show please? That would be great if I can login to wp-admin to reinstall the GZip problem.

Thank you

I logged in to your server and deactivated our products by renaming their folder name and still your WP Admin is broken. This means none of our products caused the issue.

This is most probably a problem with your server. In which case, only your web host could help.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.