Failed installation of Cornerstone

After enablinhg the theme (‘X’), I get the following message in the dashboard:

We attempted to installed Cornerstone (required by X) automatically, but were unable to. You may need to install [Cornerstone manually]. [Error Details].

The first link takes me to the apex, Welcome screen which explains nothing whatsoever regarding the error, or installing Cornerstone manually.

The second link takes me to the exact same page I am on when I clicked the link.

Where are the instructions for installing cornerstone manually?

Found the plug-in under the theme folder and installed it through the wp-admin ui.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Probably that is because you don’t have PHP cURL extension enabled on your server. You also will require it to install extensions that comes with X such as slider revolution (X -> Overview).

Thanks!

Hi!

I too have this problem:

“We attempted to installed Cornerstone (required by X) automatically, but were unable to. You may need to install Cornerstone manually.”

I however do not have Cornerstone as an plug in option under the theme folder… What to do?

@Manne78

Cornerstone.zip plugin file can be located inside your X theme. Please check the following path.

x/framework/plugins/

Hope that helps.

Thanks, but still no success. When trying to install the .zip:

“Målmappen finns redan. (Folder already exist)
/www/webvol16/eg/pjdourxx9y80n9r/startportalen.nu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/”

And still no sign of Cornerstone under the plugin sections…

Hi There @Manne78 ,

Please delete the already existing Cornerstone folder (‘public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/’) and try installing your cornerstone.zip plugin again.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.