Fade on Mobile works from the left direction but not from the right

Hi,

I set up a client’s website using the “fade” effect on some columns. On a desktop, the images fade fine as I set them up. Some column sections fade in from the left, and some from the right. I alternated them in each section.

When I view it on my phone though, the the columns that should fade in from the right don’t do anything. The image in the column is just there, instead of fading from the right. The ones fading from the left work fine. Here is the link:

Please advise thanks!

Hi There,

It does work, actually it seems it does not because it starts when you reach the row, and your images which fade from the right are on the bottom column of the row, if you scroll fast enough you will notice it works,

Hope it helps