Fade in delay

I have an image that scrolls upwards when you get to a section of the page. However it will not scroll in until you get to the bottom of the section. Is there a way I can get it to start scrolling upwards sooner? If you look in the bottom left of the uploaded picture you will see the top part of image that is just starting to scroll upwards, just want it to start scrolling sooner.

Hey @waynepatt58,

Please provide the URL of the page so we could check the setup. If your sites on under construction mode, please provide login information in a Secure Note.

For now, I could only guess what the issue is and it sounds like you’ve applied an Effect to the image with an Offset of Top 0 and Bottom something like 70% so the effect starts at the bottom of the page.

Thanks.

offset and bottom are set to default 10%. what should I change them to and what do they do?

Hello @waynepatt58,

Please try to use “Fade In Right” for the Entrance and “Fade Out Right” or “Back Out Right” for the Exit.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.