Fade in animations not working

Hi there,

I have tried to activate the fade in animation for various different areas of the site, which I have never had issues with before, and worked on the test version of the site. However, I have created a new install of Wordpress, and uploaded the updated theme, and none of the fade in’s are working. I even deleted those rows, started again, and activated the fade in manually once more, but none of them want to work.

Please let me know what the issue could be.

For example, on the homepage, the 2nd row (differetiates), 7th row (premium car rental) and 10th row (fine dining) all have fade in animations applied, but they are not working.

Please let me know what is missing, as I have never had an issue with this before.

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can see the you have installed WP Super Cache. Could you please clear your plugin cache first? If still it doesn’t work, could you please deactivate it and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have cleared cache, deactivated and then cleared browser - the fade animations are still not functioning. Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi There,

There are no apparent errors on your console, would you mind to provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look?

Thank you!

Hi there - I added a secure note to my last reply, please check it out. Thanks.

Hi There,

Please updateWP , X and Cornerstone to the latest versions.

You are using a fairly old version of CS.

Hope it helps!